'undefined' Street Address

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
hairylegsdotcom
'undefined' Street Address

I am creating a store locator functionality using the MapQuest API (using a zip code search) and it seems to be working, except the Street Address in the map results is displaying as 'undefined.  The Store Name, City, State, Zip are all being pulled from the database without issues.  I have checked the data and the structure of the Street Addresses appears sound.

What am I missing?


MQBrianCoakley
A quick test shows the fields
A quick test shows the fields.street value returned as expected. If you're seeing an unexpected value in the response, please post a sample request and we'll take a closer look.   http://www.mapquestapi.com/search/v2/radius?key=KEY&ambiguities=ignore&o...

hairylegsdotcom
HI-

HI-

Thanks so much for the speedy reply!

This Store Locator is part of an expandable banner ad I am building, and the preview link is as follows:

http://platform.mediamind.com/Eyeblaster.Preview.Web/Default.aspx?previe...

I realize it might be difficult for you to troubleshoot the functionality from within an ad banner's server environment, so I have also taken the expanded panel and posted it online on my own server (the same 'undefined' error is occurring in each instance):

http://www.hairylegs.com/rodale/saucony/2016

Please let me know if you need more info to proceed, and MANY THANKS!


MQBrianCoakley
Looking at the request made
Looking at the request made to http://www.mapquestapi.com/search/v2/radius shows the street shows up as expected. So there must be something in the handling of the value that is causing the error text to show up.   Looks like the code is pulling data.fields.address instead of data.fields.street.

hairylegsdotcom
That was indeed the issue.

That was indeed the issue. Its all working great now.

Thank you SO much!